1. Therefore you, my child be strong in the grace which is in Christ Jesus.
2. And what things you heard from me through many witnesses, these things entrust to faithful men, who will be worthy to also teach others.
3. Suffer evil together just as a good soldier of Christ Jesus.
4. No one soldiers weaves himself into the business affairs of life, that he may please the one who enlisted him.
5. And also if anyone competes as an athlete, he is crowned only if he competes according to the rules.
6. It is necessary for a farmer to work until exhausted to share in the first fruits.
7. Think about the things I am tell you. For the Lord will give insight into all things.
8. Remember Jesus Christ being raised from the dead, from the seed of David, according to my Gospel.
9. In Whom I suffer evil up to being bound as an evil-doer, bu the word of God is bound.
10. For this reason I endure all things because of the elect that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
11. It is a faithful statement:
For if we died with Him, also we will live together with Him
If we endure, we will also reign with Him
If we will deny Him, He will also deny us
If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He is not able to deny Himself
14. Call these things to remembrance, as you all are being solemnly warned before God. Don't battle with words, it is not useful, it subverts those hearing.
15. Be eager yourself to be approved standing before God, as a worker not ashamed at all plowing straight the word of the truth.
16. But shun profane and vain chatter, for they will advance all the more in ungodliness.
17. And their word will have a pasture like cancer, some of whom are Hymenaeus and Philetus.
18. Whom have erred concerning the truth, saying the resurrection already has happened. And they upset the faith of some.
19. However the strong foundation of God remained standing, having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His," and "let every one who names the name of the Lord turn aside from lawlessness deeds."
20. But in a great house there are not only golden and silver vessels, but also some of wood and clay, even those on the one hand for honor and others for dishonor.
21. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from these things, he will be a vessel for honor, made holy, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work.
22. But flee from young lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace with those who call upon the Lord from a clean conscience.
23. But avoid idiotic and uneducated speculations, clearly because they bear fights.
24. But the slave of the Lord should not be quarrelsome but gentle to all, able to teach, bearing with evil,
25. in gentleness training those who are setup against [the truth], if perchance God may grant them repentance to the result of the knowledge of the truth.
26. and may sober up from the snare of the devil, the one captured by him [the devil] for his will.