1. Paul, an Apostle not from men, neither through [the agency] of a man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead.
2. And all those brothers with me, to the churches of Galatia.
3. Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. The One who gave Himself on behalf of our sins, so that He may deliver us from the present evil age according to the will of our God and Father,
5. to Him be glory forever and ever, amen.
6. I marvel that you are removing yourselves so quickly from the One who called you by [Christ's] grace to another gospel,
7. which is not another [gospel], only some are upsetting you and desiring to change the Gospel of Christ.
8. But even if we, or an angel from heaven may preach [to you] against that which we ourselves preached to you, let him be accursed.
9. Just as we have said before also even again I say, if anyone preaches to you against that which you received, let him be accursed.
10. For am I now pursuing the favor of men or of God? Or am I seeking to please men? If I were still seeking the favor of men, I would not be the slave of Christ.
11. For I make known to you, brethren, the Gospel which was preached by me, that it is not according to a man's [teaching].
12. For neither did I receive it by a man, nor was I taught it, but [I received it] through a revelation of Jesus Christ.
13. For you heard my former way of life when in Judaism, that I was persecuting the church of God to an excessive degree and I was trying to destroy it.
14. And I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my generation, being exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my forefathers.
15. But when [God] was pleased, the One who marked me out beforehand from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16. to reveal His Son in me, in order that I may preach Him among the gentiles, [at that time] I did not immediately lay it on myself [to consult] with flesh and blood.
17. Nor did I go to Jerusalem to those Apostles who were before me, but I went away to Arabia and again went back to Damascus.
18. Then, after 3 years I went to Jerusalem to question Cephas and I remained with him 15 days.
19. But I did not see any other of the Apostles except James the brother of the Lord.
20. But what things I write to you, behold [they are true] before God because I am not lying.
21. Then I went into the regions of Syria and Silicia.
22. But I was unknown by face to the churches of Judea, those in Christ.
23. But they were only hearing, "at one time one who was persecuting us now preaches the faith which he, at one time, was trying to destroy.
24. And they were glorifying God with respect to me.