1. Paul, an Apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God to the saints who are at Ephesus and to those faithful in Christ Jesus.
2. Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the One who blessed us in every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ.
4. Just as He chose us in Him before the foundtion of the world for us to be holy and blameless before Him in love.
5. He predestined us to adoption through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,
6. to the praise of the glory of His grace which He graced us in the Beloved;
7. in Whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses according to the riches of His grace,
8. which He made to abound to us; in all wisdom and insight
9. He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him,
10. to an administration of the fullness of the times, to sum up all things in Christ, those things in the heavens and those things on the earth in Him,
11. in Whom also we were called being predestined according to His purpose Who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
12. that we would be to the praise of His glory, those who have hoped beforehand in Christ,
13. in Whom also you hearing the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation, in which also believing, you were sealed in the Holy Spirit of promise,
14. Who is an engagement ring of our inheritance, to the redemption of His own possession, to the praise of His glory!
15. For this reason after hearing about your faith in the Lord Jesus and the love which [you have] for all the saints,
16. I do not cease giving thanks on your behalf, making mention [of you] in my prayers.
17. So that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in His true knowledge.
18. Having enlightened the eyes of your hearts that you would know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints.
19. And what is the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe according to the working of His power and might.
20. Which He worked in Christ raising Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies.
21. High above every ruler and authority and power and worldly ruler and being named over every name, not only in this age, but also in the age to come.
22. And He placed under His feet all things and gave Him [the position as] the Head over all things in the church.
23. Which is His body, the fullness which fills all things in all things/places.