1. In many seasons and many ways, in ancient times, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets.***
2. In these last days He spoke to us through His Son, Whom He placed as an heir of all things, and through Whom also He created the world.***
3. Who is the radiance of His glory and the imprint of His Essence, sustaining also all things with the word of His power. Having made a cleansing of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.***
4. Being greater such than angels, He has inherited a much better name than them.
5. For to whom of the angels did He ever say,
"You are My Son,
Today, have I begotten Thee?"
"I will be a Father to You,
And will You Yourself be a Son to Me?"***
6. But when again He led out His firstborn into the world, He says,
"And all the angels of God praised Him."***
7. And again to the angels He says,
"The One Who makes his angels the winds.
And His servants a flame of fire."***
8. And to His Son,
"Your throne God is forever and ever,
And your scepter of Your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness."***
9. "Who has loved righteousness and hated unlawlessness
For this reason God, Your God, annointed You
with the oil of joyfulness more than Your servants."***
"You laid the foundation of the earth from the beginning, Lord,
are the works of Your hands, and also the heavens."***
11. "These will perish, but Thou will remain forever,
And all will wear out like normal clothes."***
12. "And as a shawl Thou will roll them up,
As normal clothes also they are replaced.
But You Yourself are [forever]
And Your years will never come to an end.***
13. But to whom of the angels has He ever said,
"Sit at My right hand,
Until I place Your enemies as a footstool for Your feet"?
14. Are they all not ministering spirits in service being sent for those who are about to inherit salvation?