1. Jude, a slave of Jesus Christ and brother of James, to those loved by God our Father and to those called being kept by Jesus Christ.***
2. May mercy and peace and love be made full to you.
3. Beloved, making every effort to write to you, concerning our common salvation, I had need to write to you [in addition] encouraging [you] to earnestly struggle for the faith handed down once to the saints.***
4. For some men slipped in secretly, those written about long ago to this judgment, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into unbridled living and denying our only Master and Lord Jesus Christ.***
5. But I desire to remind you, [aside from the fact that you guys] know all things at once, that Jesus saved a people from Egypt and afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
6. The angels also those who did not keep their own dominion, but deserted their own dwelling place, He has kept them in eternal chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
7. Like Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them in the same was as these [angels] engaged in excessive immorality and went after other flesh, laying before [us] an example to undergo punishment of eternal fire.***
8. In the same way nevertheless also these men dreaming on the one hand defile the flesh and on the other set aside authority and also they blaspheme glorious ones. ***
9. But Michael the archangel when disputing with the devil, arguing concerning the body of Moses dared not pronounce a judgment of blasphemy but said, "The Lord rebuke you."
10. But these guys blaspheme in as much they don't know on the one hand and on the other the things they understand naturally, like illogical animals by these things they are destroyed.
11. Woe to them, because they went the way of Cain and were poured out for pay in error of Balaam and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
12. These are those in your love [feasts], hidden spots, coming together without fear, shepherding themselves, clouds being driven along by the wind, late autumn trees without fruit, being dead twice uprooted.***
13. Untamed waves of the sea foaming up their own shame, wandering stars for whom has been kept the darkness of gloom for all eternity.
14. But Enoch prophesied also about them, the seventh from Adam saying, "Behold the Lord came with a myriad of His holy ones."
15. To make judgment on all and to convict every soul concerning all of their ungodly deeds which they did in an ungodly way and concerning all of their severe things which the irreverent sinners spoke against Him .
16. These are grumblers, complaining about their lot in life, proceding toward their own desires, and their mouths speak excessive boasts, making countenances wonder on account of profit.***
17. But you, beloved, be mindful of these words spoken beforehand by the Apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ.
18. That they were saying to you, "at the last time will be mockers proceding toward their own impious desires."
19. These are dividers [of people], concerned with the physical life only, not having the Spirit.
20. But you beloved, are building yourselves up in the most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit.
21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting eagerly for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.
22. And on the one hand have mercy on those who are doubting,
23. And on the other hand save others, snatching them from the fire, and have mercy even on others, [but do so] with fear, hating even the tunic being soiled from the flesh.***
24. And to Him Who is able to guard you [in such a way to make you] have a sure footing and to stand opposite Him of His glory blameless with great joy.
25. To the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord be glory, majesty, power and authority before in view of every age both now and forever and ever amen!