1. Masters, show yourselves to be right [NOTE: this word is the opposite of the words in verse 3:25] and [showing] equality to your slaves, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
2. Busy yourself in prayer, be watchful [NOTE: literally, stay awake] in it, in thankfulness.
3. Being prayerful at the same time also concerning us, that God may open for us a door of the word to speak the mystery of Christ, by this reason also I am bound.
4. That I may reveal it as it is necessary for me to speak.
5. Walk in wisdom with those outside, buying up every opportunity.
6. May your word always be with grace, being seasoned with salt, to know how it is necessary for you to answer each one.
7. Tychicus, our beloved brother and faithful servant and fellow slave in the Lord will make known all things to know concerning me.
8. Whom I sent to you for this same thing, that you may know the things concerning me and he may encourage your hearts.
9. Along with Onesimus the faithful and beloved brother who is originally from you. They will make known to you all things [happening] here.
10. Aristarchus greets you, my fellow prisoner, and Mark the cousin of Barnabas concerning whom you received commands, if he may come to you, welcome him).
11. And Jesus, the one who is called Justus, those being from the circumcision, these alone are fellow sorkers in the kingdom of God, who have become an encouragement to me.
12. Epaphras greets you, one from your number, a slave of Christ Jesus, always struggling on your behalf in prayers, that youu may stand complete and having been fully convinced in the whole will of God.
13. For I testify to him that he has a lot of work on your behalf and of those in Laodicea and of those in Hierapolis.
14. Luke greets you, the beloved doctor [NOTE: the original 'the doctor'] and Demas.
15. Greet those brothers in Laodicea and Nympha also the church in her house.
16. And when the letter is read by you, make it so that the church at Laodicea reads it also. And the [letter] from Laodicea that you may read it also.
17. Also, speak to Archippus, "watch [NOTE: singular] your ministry, which you received in the Lord that you may fulfil it."
18. The greeting of Paul in my own hand. Remember me in my chains. The grace be with you all.