1. Children, listen to your parents [in the Lord (not in all manuscripts)]. For this is right.
2. "Honor your father and your mother" (Exodus 20:12), which is the first command in the promise.
3. "In order that it may go well with you and you will be long-lived on the earth" (Deuteronomy 5:16).
4. And fathers, do not make your children angry [fuming anger], but nourish them in the instruction and admonition of the Lord.
5. Salves, listen to your-according-to-the-flesh-masters with fear and trembling in the sincerity of your heart as to Christ.
6. And not according to eye service as manpleasers but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from the soul.
7. With feelings of kindness slaving away as to the Lord and not to men.
8. Knowing that each one, whatever good he does, this he will receive from the Lord whether slave or free.
9. And master, do these things to them, relaxing up on the threatening, knowing that the Lord/Master of both them and you is in heaven and there is no partiality with Him.
[NOTE: The play here is that the word for master is the same for lord. Therefore Paul says that, "hey lords, there is only one real Lord and he is in heaven.]
10. Finally, be strengthened in the Lord and in the might of his strength.
[NOTE: I think isxus should be translated strength since this is most typically bodily strength. Whereas kratos can be strength, most often when rendering into English, it should be might or power.]
11. Put on the full armor of God for you to be able to stand against the schemes of the Devil.
12. The struggle in us is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against authorities, against the worldly powers of this darkness, against the spiritual things of evil in the heavenlies.
13. For this reason take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the evil one in the day and having made all things ready to stand.
14. Stand therefore being bound around the your hips in the truth, and putting on the breast plate of righteousness.
15. And putting under your feet in preparation of the Gospel of peace.
16. Among all taking up the big shield (large and rectangular shield) of faith, with which you will be able to put out all the inflamed missiles of the Evil one.
17. And receive the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is the spoken word of God.
18. Through every prayer and request praying in every occasion in the Spirit and to this end being watchful in all constancy and request for all the saints.
19. And for me, that the word may be given to me in an opening of my mouth, in boldness to make known the mystery of the Gospel.
20. For whom I am an ambassador in chains, that in this I may be bold to speak just as it is necessary for me to speak.
21. But that you may know also the things concerning me, what I am doing, Tychichus, the beloved brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will make known all things to you.
22. Whom I sent to you to this very end, that you may know the things concerning us and it may encourage your hearts.
23. Peace be to the brothers and love with faith from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
24. Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an incorruptible love [quality of love not duration].