1. Brothers, if a man is caught in some trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, looking to yourself lest you also be tempted.
2. Bear one another's burdens and so that you will fill up the law of Christ.
3. For if someone supposes himself to be something, being a nobody, he deceives himself.
4. But let each one examine his own work, and then to him alone he will have his praise and not to another.
5. For each one bears his own burden.
6. But the one who is taught the word, let him share to the one instructing with all good things.
7. Do not be deceived, God is not ridiculed, for whatever a man sows, this also he will reap.
8. Because the one who sows to his own flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But the one who sows to the Spirit will reap eternal life from the Spirit.
9. But let us not grow weary those doing good, for in its own season we will reap, not being those who faint.
10. Therefore then as we have an opportunity, let us work good to all ends, but especially to the households of the faith.
11. Look at what big letters I wrote to you with my hand.
12. As many as desire to make a good show in the flesh, these guys compel you to be circumcised, for only this, that they may not be persecuted in the cross of Christ.
13. For those who are circumcised, they do not observe the Law, but they desire you to be circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14. For may it never be [mh genoita] that I boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world is being crucified and I to the world.
15. For neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision [foreskin], but a new creation.
16. And as many as are in this rank and file, let them move forward, peace on them and mercy also on the Israel of God.
17. For the rest of the time, let no one furnish trouble for me. For I bear the marks of Jesus on my body.
18. Grace from our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit brothers, amen.