1. And He went in again into the synagogue. And there was a man there having a withered hand.***
2. And they were watching Him [if] He would heal on the sabbath in order that they may bring an accusation against Him.
3. And He says to the man having a withered hand, "Rise up in the middle."
4. And He says to them, "Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath or to do evil? To save a soul or to kill?" And they were silent.
5. And looking around at them with anger being sorrowful at their petrified hearts, He says to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he stretched his hand and his hand was restored.
6. And the Pharisees immediately with the Herodians going out were giving counsel concerning Him how they may kill Him.
7. And Jesus with His disciples withdrew to the sea and a huge crowd was following from Galilee and from Judea.
8. And a huge crowd hearing the things He did came to Him from Jerusalem and from Idumea and across the Jordan and around Tyre and Sidon.
9. And He said to His disciples that a boat may wait for Him because of the crowd that they may not squeeze Him.***
10. For He healed many so that they fell upon Him in order that they may take hold of Him as many as had sicknesses.***
11. And unclean spirits when they were seeing Him, fell before Him and cried out saying, "You are the Son of God."
12. And He rebuked many [of them] in order that they may not make Him manifest.***
13. And He goes up a mountain and called to Himself those whom He Himself desired and they came to Him.
14. And He made twelve which He also named Apostles in order that they may be with Him and in order that He may send them to preach.
15. And [He made them] have authority to cast out demons.
16. And He made the twelve. And He gave the name to Simon, Peter.
17. And James the son of Zebedee and John the brother of James and He called them the name Boanarges which is "Sons of Thunder."
18. And Andrew and Philipp and Bartholomew and Matthew and Thomas and James the son of Alphaeus and Thaddeus and Simon the Canaanite.***
19. And Judas Iscariot whom also handed Him over.
20. And He comes home and the crowd comes again so that they aren't able to eat bread.***
21. And those hearing about it came out to arrest Him. For they were saying that He lost His mind.***
22. And the scribes those from Jerusalem coming down were saying, "He has Beelzebub" and, "By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons."***
23. And He was calling them to Himself speaking to them in parables, "How is it possile for Satan to cast out Satan?"***
24. "And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom is not able to be standing."
25. "And if a house be divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand."
26. "And if Satan rises up against himself and is divided, he is not able to stand, but it is [his] end."
27. "But no one is able to enter into the house of a strong man to seize his vessels unless first he may bind the strong man and then he will plunder his house."
28. "Truly I say to you that all sins will be forgiven the sons of man and as many blasphemies they may blaspheme."
29. "But whoever blasphemies against the Holy Spirit he will never have forgiveness, but he is held under the penalty of eternal sin."
30. Because they were saying, "He has an unclean spirit."
31. And His mother and His brothers come and were standing outside and sent to Him calling Him.
32. And the crowd was sitting around Him and say to Him, "Behold Your mother and Your brothers [and your sisters] are outside seeking You."
33. And answering them He says, "Who is My mother and who are My brothers?"
34. And looking around at those sitting in a circle around Him He says, "Behold, My mother and My brothers."
35. "For whoever does the will of God, this one is My brother and My sister and mother."