1. "Don't let your hearts be troubled, believe in God and believe in Me."
2. "In the house of My Father there are many guest rooms. If this was not so I would not have told you, 'I go to prepare a place for you.'"***
3. "And if I go away and prepare a place for you I will come again and I will take possession of you to Myself in order that where I am you also may be."
4. "And where I go you know the way."
5. Thomas says to Him, "Lord we do not know where You are going. How can we know the way?"
6. Jesus says to him, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but through Me."
7. "If you know Me, and you know my Father. You both know Him now and you have seen Him."
8. Philip says to him, "Lord show us the Father and this will suffice for us."
9. Jesus says to him, "I am with you for such a long time [already] and you (singular) don't know Me Philipp? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father. Why do you now say, 'Show us the Father?'"
10. "Do you (singular) not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words which I speak to you I do not speak from Myself, and the Father remaining in Me does His works."
11. "Believe in Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me, but if not believe through these same works."
12. "Truly, truly I say to you the one who believes in Me the works which I do, that one will do also and he will do greater things than these because I go to the Father."
13. "And whatever you ask in My name I shall do this that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
14. "Whatever you ask Me in My name I shall do."
15. "If you love Me, keep My commands."
16. "And I shall ask the Father and He will give another Encourager to you, in order that He may be with you forever."
17. The Spirit of truth which the world is not able to receive because it does not see Him, neither knows [Him]. You know Him because He remains with you and He will be with you."
18. "I shall not leave you orphans, I am coming to you."
19. "And the world will no longer see Me after a little, but you will see Me because I live, you also will live."
20. "In that day you will know that I am in My Father and You are in Me and I am in You."
21. "The one who has My commands and keeps them, that one is the one who loves Me. And the one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and I shall reveal Myself to him."
22. Judas says to Him (not the son of Iscariot), "Lord, What happened that you are about to manifest Yourself to us and not to the world?"
23. Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word and My Father will love him and We shall come to him and we shall make a Dwelling-place for him."***
24. "The one who does not love Me does not keep My words and the word which you hear is not Mine, but it is from the Father Who sent Me."
25. "These things I have spoken to you, (as I am) remaining with you."
26. "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father sends in My name, That one will teach you all things and He will remind you of all things which I spoke to you."
27. "I leave you peace, I give you My peace, not like the world gives--I give [it] to you! Don't let your heart be stirred nor fearful."***
28. "Pay attention (hear) that I said to you, 'I depart and I come to you.' If you love me, rejoice that I go to the Father because the Father is greater than Me."
29. "And now I have spoken to you again what will come about, that when it comes about you will believe."
30. "No longer shall I speak many things with you, for the ruler of the world comes and he has nothing on Me,"
31. "But that the world may know that I love the Father and as the Father commanded Me thus I do. Get up, let us go from here."
32. "I am the true vine and my Father is the farmer."***