Where Classicists and Bible scholars feel right at home
29.40% of NT
0.74% of LXX
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
1. Jesus spoke these things and turning His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son in order that the Son may glorify You."
2. "Just as You gave to Him authority over all flesh in order that each one which You have given to Him, He may give to them eternal life."
3. "And this is eternal life that they may know You the only true God and He Whom You sent--Jesus the Christ."
4. "I glorified You on the earth, having finished the work which you gave to Me that I might perform."
5. "And now glorify Me, Father, along with You with the glory with which I had with You before the time [of] the world."***
6. "I manifested Your name to the men whom You gave to Me from the world. They were Yours and You gave them to Me and they have kept Your word."
7. "They know now that as much as all things which You have given to Me are from You."***
8. "Because the words which You gave to Me I have given to them. They both kept [them] and they know truly that I came from You and they believed that You sent Me."
9. "I ask concerning them, I don't ask concerning the world, but concerning those whom You have given to Me because they are yours."
10. "And all that is Mine is Yours and all that is Yours is Mine. And I shall be glorified in them."
11. "I am no longer in the world but they are in the world and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, in which You gave to Me in order that they may be one just as We [are one]."
12. "When I was with them I kept them in Your name, in which You gave to Me, and I guarded [them] and not one of them was lost only the son of destruction so that the scripture may be fulfilled."
13. "And now I come to You and I speak these things in the world so that they may have my joy being fulfilled among them."
14. "I have given to them Your word and the world hated them because they are from the world just as I am not from the world."
15. "I do not ask that you take them from the world, but that you keep them from the evil one."***
16. "They are not from the world just as I am not from the world."***
17. "Keep them holy in the truth, Your word is truth."
18. "Just as You sent me into the world, I also sent them into the world."
19. "And for them I make Myself holy in order that they may also be made holy in the truth."
20. "And I ask not only concerning them, but also concerning those believing in Me through their word."
21. "In order that all may be one just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You. That also they may be in Us in order that the world may believe that you sent Me."
22. "And I have given to them the glory which You have given to Me that they may be one just as We are One."***
23. "I am in them and You are in Me in order that they may be perfected in one that the world may know that You sent Me and that You loved them just as You loved me."
24. "Father, those which You have given to Me, I desire that where I am they also may be with Me that they may see My glory which You have given to Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world."
25. "Righteous Father, the world also did not know You, but I knew You and they know that You sent Me."
26. "And I made known to them Your name and I shall make [it] known in order that with respect to the love which You loved Me, that it may be among them and I also may be among them."