1. After these things Jesus revealed Himself again to His disciples on the sea of Tiberias. And He revealed [Himself] thus:
2. Both Simon Peter and Thomas, the one called Didymus and Nathanael the one from Cana of Galilee and the sons of Zebedee and two other of His disciples were there.
3. Simon Peter says to them, "I am going out to fish." They say to him, "We will come also with you." They went out and disembarked into the boat and they caught nothing that night.
4. But it was already becoming early [in the morning], Jesus stood on the shore. Nevertheless the disciples did not know that it is Jesus.
5. Therefore Jesus says to them, "Children, you don't have anything to eat do you?" They answered Him, "No."
6. And He said to them, "Throw your nets on the right side of the boat and you will find [some]." Then they cast and they no longer were strong enough to drag it from the multitude of fish.
7. Then the disciple whom Jesus loved says to Peter, "It is the Lord!" Simon Peter then hearing, "It is the Lord" girded himself around with a robe, for he was naked and threw himself into the sea.
8. But the other disciples came in the boat for they were not far from the shore (land), but two hundred cubits, dragging the net of fish.
9. Therefore as they disembarked onto the shore, they see fish being laid upon embers and bread.***
10. Jesus says to them, "Bring some from the fish which you now just caught."
11. Simon Peter disembarked and dragged the full net of a great number of fish to shore, 153. And although there were so many fish, the net was not torn.***
12. Jesus says to them, "Come and eat breakfast." None of the disciples dared to ask Him anything, "Who are you?" knowing that it is the Lord.
13. Jesus comes and takes the bread and gives it to them and likewise the fish.
14. This already was the third time Jesus was manifested to the disciples being raised from the dead.
15. When therefore they ate breakfast Jesus says to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love Me more than these?" He says to Him, "Yes Lord, You know that I love You."***
16. He says to him, "Feed My lambs." He says to him again a second time, "Simon Peter, do you love Me?" He (Peter) says to Him, "Yes Lord, You know that I love You." He (Jesus) says to him, "Shepherd My Sheep."***
17. [Jesus] says to him a third time, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him a third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord You know all things, You know that I love you." Jesus says to him, "Feed My sheep."***
18. "Truly, truly I say to you that when you were young you girded yourself (got dressed) and went wherever you wanted. But when you grow old you will stretch your hands and another will gird you and take you where you don't wish."
19. But this, He said signifying what kind of death with which he would glorify God. And saying this He said, "Follow me."
20. Turning around Peter sees the disciple whom Jesus loved following, [who reclined at the feast on His breast and said, 'Who is the one who is betraying you?']
21. Therefore seeing this [disciple] Peter says to Jesus, "Lord what about him?"
22. Jesus says to him, "If I desires him to remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow me."
23. Therefore this report went out among the brothers that that disciple will not die. But Jesus did not say to him, "You will not die," but "if I desire him to remain until I come, what is that to you?"***
24. This is the disciple who witnesses concerning these things and the one who writes these things, and we know that His testimony is true.***
25. But there were many other things which Jesus did which if each one were written, I suppose the world itself would not have space for the books written.***