1. "I am the true vine and my Father is the Farmer."***
2. "Each branch not bearing fruit in Me He takes it away, and each branch bearing fruit He prunes it in order that it may bear more fruit.***
3. "You are already clean through the word which I have spoken to you."
4. "Remain in Me and I in you, just as the branch is not able to bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine so too neither will you unless you remain in Me."
5. "I am the Vine, you are the branches, the one who remains in Me and I in him, this one will bear much fruit because without Me you are able to do nothing."
6. "If anyone does not remain in Me he will be thrown outside as a branch and is dried up. And they gather them and throw them into the fire and it is burned."
7. "If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, whatever you desire, ask and it will come about for you."
8. "In this My Father is glorified in order that you may bear mcuh fruit and may be disciples to Me."
9. "Just as the Father loved Me I too loved you. Remain in My love."
10. "If you keep My commands, remain in My love just as I have kept My Father's commands and I remain in His love."
11. "These things I have spoken to you in order that my joy may be in you, and your joy may be fulfilled."
12. "This is My command, that you love one another just as I loved you."
13. "No one has [anything] greater than this love, that someone lays down his life on behalf of his loved ones."***
14. "You are my loved ones if you do what I command you."
15. "No longer I speak to you as slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have spoken to you as loved ones because all things which I have heard from My Father I made known to you."
16. "You did not choose me [of your own accord], but I chose you and placed you in order that you may go and bear fruit and your fruit may remain that whatever you ask the Father in My name I shall give to you."
17. "These things I command you that is, 'love one another.'"
18. "If the world hates you, know that it first has hated Me before you."
19. "If you are from the world, the world would love its own and because you are not from the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you."
20. "Be mindful of my word of which I spoke to you, 'a slave is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will also keep your word."***
21. "But they do all these things to you because of My name because they do not know the One Who sent Me."***
22. "If I did not come and speak to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse concerning their sin."
23. "The one who hates Me also hates My Father."
24. "If I didn't do the works among them which no other [ever] did they would not have sin, but now also they have seen and have hated both Me and My Father."
25. "But that it may be fulfilled the word written in their law, "They hated Me freely (Psalm 35:19; 69:4)."***
26. "When the Advocate comes Whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth Whom will proceed from the Father, He will testify concerning Me."***
27. "And you also will testify that you are with me from the beginning."